This series contains correspondence, minutes of meetings, photographs, financial statements, contracts and agreements concerning the production of aeroplane parts and Halifax aircraft at LPTB factories during World War II. Subjects include procedures for dealing with product orders, the employment of women, withdrawal of tools from storage, calculation of bonuses and wages for staff and stores stock levels.
London Passenger Transport Board (LPTB): London Aircraft Production (LAP) Group: Minutes of Meetings, Contracts and Correspondence
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000350
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 A0142 A0182 A0248 Part2/2/3/Series1 Part2/2/3/Series2 M/2443 A0185
- Dates of Creation1940-1950
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description97 booklets, bundles, folders, papers and photographs
Scope and Content
This group of records was not created within a filing system and its arrangement does not reflect how it was used.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
All surviving files retained.