- MS 1537/4/4/27;D Letter to Æneas Lionel Mackintosh, undated [Giving a list of the minimum equipment needed for scientific work on the Imperial Trans Antarctic Expedition, Ross Sea Party] typescript
- MS 100/123/1-4;D Letters (4) to Hugh Robert Mill, 1928 to 1929 [Last one incomplete] 5 leaves, typescript
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Alexander Stevens/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1914-1929
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description5 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to the planning of the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition [Ross Sea Party], 1914-1917 and letters to Hugh Robert Mill.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.