Includes press cuttings and ephemera relating to the campaign.
* 'The March of Women', by Ethel Smyth, song sheet with music and lyrics c.1911
* Photocopy of press cutting, 'Women's Suffrage Movement - new policy outlined', c.1910.
* Photocopy of press cutting of article in the Daily Sketch, 'Suffragette outrage in the Abbey: the Coronation stone splintered by a bomb thrown by a phantom hand' 12 Jun 1914.
* Photocopy of flyer produced by the Holy Trinity Debating Society, advertising a debate on 'Women's suffrage' to be opened by Rose Lamartine Yates, Bath, 25 Oct c.1910.
* Photocopy of flyer produced by the Women's Social & Political Union (WSPU), advertising a talk by Mrs Pankhurst on the proposed adoption of 'War babies', 3 Jun c.1916.
* Photocopy of flyer produced by the Women's Social & Political Union (WSPU), advertising a 'War Service Meeting', with a photocopy of manuscript notes, c.1914
* Photocopy of cartoon titled 'Reform', c. 1912
* Photocopy of postcard titled 'The Anti-suffragist' with a verse and illustration by Ernestine Mills.
* Photocopy of invitation to Women's Freedom League victory breakfast to celebrate the 'Equal Suffrage Bill', c.1918.
* Photocopy of circular letter from Society Treasurer AWG Jamrach of the Men's Society for Women's Rights, written from 141 St Stephen's House, Westminster, London, 26 Apr 1912, about a proposed new periodical 'Eye Opener'.
* Photocopy of press cutting of theatre review, 'Mr Hall Caine's forthcoming plays: 'The Bishop's Son', 'The Unwritten Law', 'The Eternal Question', by Hall Caine, c.1910