*Photocopy of Merton Library Local History notes, 'The Women's Suffrage Movement in Wimbledon', Aug 1983.
* Invitation to Wimbledon WSPU meeting, where Rose Lamartine Yates speaking on 'The rigours and humour of prison life', 10 May c.1910.
* 4 press cuttings describing the prohibition of WSPU meetings on Wimbledon Common, Apr 1913
* Press cuttings on suffragette soup kitchens in Wimbledon and Merton: 'The Forgotten Heroes' and 'In the fighting line' by Yates, and announcement about the setting up of the kitchen, 1914.
* Wimbledon WSPU 5th Annual Report, 1913 [also held in the Emily Wilding Davison papers, ref: 7EWD/B/1/4]
* Wimbledon WSPU 6th Annual Report, 1914
* Photocopy of Wimbledon WSPU 3rd Annual report.
* Photocopy of Wimbledon WSPU 4th Annual report
* 5 photocopies of postcards addressed to Yates from correspondents including HW Nevinson, Miss Duval, M Wright, Florence Canning, arranging for her to speak at various public meetings, c.1913.
* Photocopy of Wimbledon WSPU circular letter detailing their work to date, c. 1909
* Photocopies of 5 Wimbledon WSPU schedules of Public Meetings with meetings chaired by Yates, 27 Jan - 11 Dec, c.1910.
* Photocopy of flyer for Wimbledon WSPU 'Public Garden Meeting' at Dorset Hall, Merton to welcome home prisoners Mrs Begbie, Mrs Wilkinson and others, Jun c. 1910.
* Photocopy of flyer for Wimbledon WSPU garden fete, at Dorset Hall, Merton, Sep c.1910.
* Photocopy of Wimbledon WSPU Annual General Meeting agenda, produced by Yates, 1 Dec 1911
* Photocopy of flyer for Wimbledon WSPU 'Sale of children's clothes', Dec 1911.
* Photocopy of press cutting of announcement, 'The suffragette's drum and fife band', describes how the band, led by Mary Leigh, will march through Wimbledon to Mrs Lamartine Yate's house, 16 Apr c.1910.
* Photocopy of press cutting of article in Wimbledon Borough News, 30 Apr 1910, mentions Yates speaking on Wimbledon Common and reporting that 700 copies of Votes for Women had been sold in Wimbledon in the past week.
* Photocopy of press cutting of article 'Women's Suffrage At Home', describing Yates presiding over the meeting, 30 Apr 1910.
* Photocopy of press cutting of article in The Daily Telegraph; 'Brief Wimbledon meeting', 21 Apr 1913
* Photocopy of press cutting of article in The Morning Star; 'The Militants: Hyde Park and Wimbledon Common scenes' and 'On Wimbledon Common, an unruly gathering', 3 Mar 1913