1) 'The Douglas Credit Scheme: final reports of the Executive Sub-Committee appointed, in accordance with the instructions of the 1920 Annual Conference of the National Guilds League, to consider the proposals put forward by Major Douglas and the New Age': Majority report signed by A.E. Baker, M.B. Reckitt and W.G. Taylor, with note of dissent from A.J. Penty and Emily Townshend, November 1920.
2) 'Social credit looks ahead: opening address to the Social Credit Conference at York, October 10 1936', in The New English Weekly, 15 October 1936
3) 'Internal dissension': Chapter 5 (of a book) covering the Social Credit Scheme, circa 1948. Photocopy.
4) Draft article: 'Social credit and the worker', by M.B. Reckitt. Photocopy. (12pp.), n.d.
5) Social Credit Scheme for Scotland. An original envelope containing: (i) Letter from W.T. Symons to M.B. Reckitt enclosing DPB/6/2/5ii-iii, 11 April 1932; (ii) Press cutting: 'Social Credit Scheme for Scotland', 'The Evening Times', 11 March 1932; (iii) Paper: 'Social Credit Scheme for Scotland' (2 copies), 1932