Scale 1:253,440. 178 maps. Hachured. Some overprinted with boundaries and names of taluks. Incomplete: set containing full sheets (published before 1865) quarter sheets, and composite sheets of four quarter sheets trimmed and joined. Some 7 full sheets lacking title on map and folded in covers with with title 'Grand Trigonometrical survey of India'.
'The India Atlas' published in Calcutta by the Survey of India
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MAP D 30 (62)
- Alternative Id.GB 102 MAP D 30 (62) & F MAP D 30 (62)
- Dates of Creation1827-1905
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description178 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Please refer to the Archivist in the first instance. Oversize collection.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some coloured: 65x99 or 33x51cm & index map.