A collection of different cases Hodgkin documented while in Paris (1824-1825) assumingly from the Salpetriere and Necker hospitals.
FrencHospital Cases – Salpetriere and Necker
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 THODG/C/03
- Dates of Creation1824-1825
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item(s)
Scope and Content
Open. Please follow this link for further information about how to access items from this collection: .
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Conditions Governing Use
UK copyright law applies