Typescript of an early draft of 'AK' by Peter Dickinson, possibly the first draft, bearing annotations in Dickinson's hand. The typescript is complete to page 182, where it ends abruptly in the middle of the description of the march on the palace. The file also contains two alternative endings for the book, and two pages of manuscript notes on the story.
Early draft (incomplete)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 PD/01/21/01
- Dates of Creationnd [c 1990]
- Physical Description219 ff.