The papers consist of notes, drafts and typescript copies of speeches, 1925-61, and diaries, 1934-1961.
Papers of Captain Harry Frederick Comfort Crookshank, Viscount Crookshank
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. b. 223, c. 596-606, d. 359-61
- Dates of Creation1925-1961
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description14 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Henry Frederick Comfort Crookshank, 1st Viscount Crookshank (1893-1961) was a statesman. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1973.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the collection is available online at http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollectionswmss/online/online.htm.