Manuscript and typescript.
Lecture notes taken down by G. W. Bonsall at Cambridge of Gustave Haloun's translation, interpretation, and notes concerning chapters 37, 49, and 55 of Chung Kuan, Kuan-tzu.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ms107005
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 107005
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Chinese
- Physical Description1, 141, 2 ff.