With brief guidance on how to introduce the test to the patient and how to record and interpret responses to the test.
Typescript notes titled Instructions for giving the Rorshach Test
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 081/7/1/4
- Dates of Creationc1940s-1960s
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Rorschach test is a psychological test in which subjects' perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. Some psychologists use this test to examine a person's personality characteristics and emotional functioning. The test is named after its creator, Swiss psychologist Hermann Rorschach.