2 letters from Manson-Bahr to Mr Harris; obituary of Sir Patrick Manson, 'The Dawn of tropical medicine being an account of the life and work of Sir Patrick Manson', lecture by Manson-Bahr, given February 3rd 1931 - full version handwritten; lecture advertisement; correspondence concerning the lecture between Manson-Bahr and the School council and secretary; handwritten copy sent to Mr Harris by Manson-Bahr and letters of invitation to the lecture from the School secretary and replies (chronological).
Lecture on 'The Life and Work of Sir Patrick Manson'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 809 Manson-Bahr/05
- Dates of Creation1931
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file