Autograph fair copies of Harwood's works, nearly all used by the printers.
Works of Basil Harwood
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Mus. b. 16, c. 52-5, c. 61
- Dates of Creation1880-1934
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description6 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Basil Harwood (1859-1949) was a musician and composer. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The works were given to the Library by the composer in 1925 and 1936.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.