This file was arranged Mar 1907. Correspondence, circulars, minutes, reports, notes, pamphlets and papers relating to Congresses and Conferences of the International Abolitionist Federation (French untranslated and English, one pamphlet in German).
* List of Conferences and Congresses of British Cont. & General Federation, 1876-98, with note of HJ Wilson or his wife's attendance and remarks (1 sheet).
* Material relating to the compilation and translation of new International Abolitionist Federation (IAF) statutes Jun-Aug 1901 (1 envelope).
* Programme and printed reports relating to a white slave Conference at Amsterdam 3-4 Oct 1901 - including Reports from Germany, Holland, Italy and Switzerland, inserted in pages of. Forden, Exposé des Dispositions Pénales concernant Les Délits contre Les Moeurs dans Divers Pays (Christiania 1891, 58pp.: in brown envelope marked `Mr and Mrs HJ Wilson did not attend this Conference due to her illness).
* Henri Minod, Simple Exposé du But et des Principes de la Federation Brittanique, Continentale et Générale (Neuchatel, 1891, reprinted 1901; 32pp. With related correspondence marked: `White Slavery Nov 1901'. A wrapper containing HJ Wilson's notes and comments on Meuron's La Traite des Blanches and Mme De Tscharnier's Les Moyens Employés en Suisse pour le relèvement moral et la protection des jeunes filles (1899, 15pp), with a double sheet of HJ Wilson's comments inserted).
* La Revue Morale Sociale - envelope containing papers and correspondence relating to financial difficulties of this journal.
* Blanche Leppington, The Penalisation of Communication of Disease (Apr 1902; 7 sheets, typescript; in envelope marked `Apr 1902' in blue pencil).
* Congrès de Lyon, 28-31 Mai 1901 - Rapport Presenté par Dr Agnes Maclaren (May 1902; 6pp).
* Bulletin de la Societé de Moralité Publique de Belgique Oct-Dec 1902 and Apr-Jun 1903 (50 centimes-Kathanna Scheven Die Uebel der Reglementierung der Prostituion (Dresden, 1903, 20pp).
* Confidential circular letter, 14 Sep 1903, from H Minod and A. de Meuron of Commission Administrative, lAF, asking for opinion as to application of principle of civil or penal responsibility to transmission of V.D. (with partial translation and letter by Josephine Butler) `The Situation in France. Extra-Parliamentary Commission. Paris Municipal Council' 23 Jun 1904 (12 sheets, Manuscript, relating to modification of regulation in Paris). Annexed: Extracts from The Shield, N.S. Volume VII Nos. 73, 74, Apr and May 1904.
* Blanche Leppington, Neo-Regulationism. Its Principles, its Practice and its Prospects (Report to Dresden Congress, 1904: Geneva 1904, 56pp. Marked `Lend'; 2nd copy in French, 58pp, marked `Keep').