Originally these papers were in a box entitled `Unclassified Papers from Sheffield'. The papers were 'Reduced by Helen Wilson Nov 1922').
Reconstituted this file includes:
* `On the facility with which it was expected that venereal diseases would be checked by the Contagious Diseases Acts' - from Dr Nevins (2 Manuscript sheets).
* Extract from pamphlet (? Jules Pazny), De L'Abolition de la Traite and De L'Esclavage des Blanches (1881, p6; abstracted from `Regulation File - 1899').
* Memorial addressed to the Right Honourable Lord George Hamilton, Secretary of State for India by Medical Women of the UK and India, Mar 1898.
* Substance of a Statement made at the Brussels Conference, Sep 1902, by J Ernest Lane, FRCS, Surgeon, London Lock Hospital, etc., with comments by Miss Forsaith and Maurice Gregory Statement that repeal of the Contagious Diseases Acts has been followed by decline in venereal disease).
* The True Method of Improving the Health and Morals of the Army in India (single sheet leaflet stating the basic principles of the British Committee).
* Bill presented to the French Government by the Extra Parliamentary Commission concerning Prostitution and the prophylaxy of venereal disease (1907; 4 typescript sheets, from Appendix to ?Franx), La Police des Moeurs).