Documents related to regulations governing Indian cantonments, including reports by Dr K Bushnell and Mrs Andrews, and Mr John Hyslop Bell. Includes:
* Report of Dr Kate Bushnell and Mrs Andrew 1892.
* Indian Journal (original manuscript.) 1892.
* Report of Investigation in Indian Cantonments by JC Jackson (original manuscript) 1907.
* Mrs Andrew and Dr Kate Bushell (The Christian) 1893.
* Dr Katherine Bushnell: a brief sketch of her life work 1930.
* The Queen's Daughters in India by Elizabeth W. Andrew and Katherine C. Bushnell 3rd edn. 1899.
* East India (Contagious Diseases). Copy of a general order issued by the Commander-in-Chief in India on 14 Jul 1897 regarding the means of checking venereal disease among the British troops in India. 1898.
* East India (Contagious Diseases). Copy of a despatch to the Government of India regarding the measures to be adopted for checking the spread of venereal disease among the British 1897.
* Memorial addressed to the Right Honourable Lord George Hamilton, Her Majesty's Secretary of State for India. (2 copies) 15 Apr 1897.
* Resolutions. Jan 1898.
* The State Regulation of Vice, 29 May 1897.
* Declaration of the Ladies National Association Nov 1896.
* Manchester District Committee for the Abolition of the State Regulation of Vice: Memorial addressed to Lord George Hamilton 29 May 1897.
* Memorial addressed to the Right Honourable Lord George Hamilton (signed by registered Medical Women) Mar 1898.
* Thirteenth Annual Report of the Working of the Lock Hospitals of the North-Western Provinces and Oudh for the year ending 31 Dec 1886. (reprint).
* Is vice regulated by the state in India? 11 May 1893.
* Interview with General Lord Roberts (from The Christian Commonwealth).
* East India (Contagious Diseases) Copy of a Circular Memorandum by the Quartermaster General in India, dated 17 Jun 1886. 4 Jun 1888.
* East India (Cantonment Regulations). Instructions issued by the Government of India on the Cantonment Regulations. 15 Oct 1897.
* East India (Cantonment Regulations). Copy of the Cantonments Act 1897, and of the Cantonment Regulations. 15 Oct 1897.
* East India (Cantonment Regulations). Rules and Applied Enactments issued by the Government of India 16 Jun 1899
* East India (Medical). Correspondence regarding the India Medical Service and the Medical Profession in India. 1914.
* British Committee of the Federation for the Abolition of the State Regulation of Vice.
Note on the despatch addressed by Lord George Hamilton to the Government of India (dated 26 Mar 1897) regarding the measures to be adopted for checking the spread of venereal disease among the British troops in India.
* Memorandum 30 Mar 1897.
* Mr John Hyslop Bell: Special Report to the British Committee Appendix to special report: Chronological Record 1866 to 1893. 20 Feb 1893.