One volume in corduroy and leather with leather name plate on front Minutes Manchester Committee. Binder with inserted typed and signed minutes of the Manchester Committee from 14 November 1934 to 10 May 1945. Subjects include the publication of the Co-operative News, Reynold’s News and co operative and other publications, the operation of the society including property, machinery and staffing. Regular Trade Reports are given with circulation figures of periodicals and details of print runs and copies sold for pamphlets and Information appears about liaison with clients.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 PRES/1/2/3
- Dates of CreationNov 1934- May 1945
- Physical Description1 volume