Volume containing manuscript summary details of deeds of property belonging to Co-operative Printing Society. There are also documents from London County Council Land Registration relating to the search for property documents of Surrey Row, London; rules of the society and papers regarding the deed box. The documents are in an envelope labelled "papers out of bank box".
Schedule of deeds and writings [and additional papers]
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-pres/pres/2/8/1/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 PRES/2/8/1/2
- Dates of Creationc1880s-1931
- Physical Description1 file