One volume designed to allow minutes and other documents to be pasted in, mainly handwritten signed minutes, typewritten from 28 February 1906 to 9 May 1911. The volume includes London Branch and special committee minutes, from 8 January 1903 to 10 August 1912. The volume includes some letters and reports discussed in the London meetings. Subjects discussed include the running of the Society and printing work done, appointment and remuneration of staff and correspondence with clients.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 PRES/2/2/1
- Dates of CreationApr 1901- Aug 1912
- Physical Description1 volume