1) Francis Wright of Osmaston Manor, co. Derby, esq. and Marens Martin of Lincolns Inn, co. Middlesex, barrister.
2) John Priestly of Hirdrefaig, esq., Frederick Stanley Carpenter late of Bedford but now of Richmond, co. Surrey, officer in the commissariat services, William Holman of Cheltenham, co. Gloucester, gent.
3) Christopher Holman of Cheltenham, gent. and Margaret Anna his wife.
4. Pennant Iremonger of Clatford, co. Southampton, widow.
5) Frederick Lowry Barnwell of Russell Square, co. Middlesex.
6) John Parry of Werthyr, pa. Amlwch, farmer.
7) William Parry of Chwaengoch, farmer.
CONVEYANCE OF MORTGAGED PROPERTY called Borthwen Fawr, Cae Llidiart Newydd, Pant y gaseg and Erw iar in pa. Amlwch.