1) Paul Panton of Plas Gwyn, esq. and Jane his wife dr. and heir of William Jones of Plasgwyn decd.
2) Thomas Kyffin of Maynan, co. Carnarvon, esq.
3) William Roberts of Bodiar, esq. and Emma his wife surviving sister of Robert Owen of Tynewydd pa. Llansilin, co. Denbigh decd. who was named as borther and heir in the will of John Owen Presaddved decd., Stephen Read of Llansilin, co. Denbigh, esg. and Letitia Emma his wife and Susanna Margaret Ffowles of Bodiar, spinster both drs. of Anne Ffowles late Anne Owen of Presaddved, eldest sister of Robert Owen and John Owen.
4) William Prichard the younger of Trescawen, gent.
5) William Williams of Carnarvon, esq.
6) John Muckleston of Shrewsbury, gent.
LEASE AND RELEASE of lands, messuages and tenements called Penytrefn, Bodnery ucha, Mynydd Issa otherwise called Madyndeysw, Maes Glas, Cai'rpandy otherwise called Tythyn y Pandy, Henvelin in pa. Amlwch.