A ledger covering the period of operation of Sandhurst mill from 1865 to 1888. Customers came from a wide area locally, but also a large number of orders came from the Stoneleigh/Kenilworth area in Warwickshire in the mid 1880's. The attached document is a summary of clients with the dates of their first and last entries. The volume is water damaged.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 OVER-001
- Dates of Creation1865 to 1888
- Physical Description1 volume
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
This material may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.