3 mounted photographs (1900, 1906, nd); 13 photographs (1916-1917, nd); 8 postcards (nd); 2 sketches (nd); Press cuttings (7 December 1916-14 February 1919, nd); Offprint of obituary from the British Medical Journal (2 December 1944); Letter (21 February 1917); Autographed dinner menu (3 February 1918); Pantomime programme (nd); Officer's Record of Services (July 1908-January 1918); 14 medical and military certificates and notices (30 December 1908-29 June 1923).
Sir Robert Kelly papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection SAL 038
- Dates of Creation1900-1944
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, postcards, press cuttings, and printed material. Includes 2 sketches.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Robert Ernest Kelly (1879-1944) was educated at the Liverpool Institute and Liverpool University. As a Captain, later Major and Colonel, RAMC (Royal Army Medical Corps), he served as consulting surgeon to the British Salonika Force.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by Miss A. Kelly (daughter).
Other Finding Aids
Salonika catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available