Black and white photograph of a model woman, wearing an ankle length skirt and buttoned blouse, riding a three-wheeled cycle. She is riding in a standing position. The cycle has two very large wheels, and one much smaller wheel at the front. The model is outside a window, in a garden, probably a set. Pasted onto buff coloured mounting card with printed text extracts from the press on the reverse.
Mannequin on tricycle
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7leb/7leb/1/11/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7LEB/1/11/1
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/LEB/1/11/1
- Dates of Creation1885
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Mounting card yellowed and dirty, abrasions at corners and right edge, a large obvious crease down the centre of the photograph and card. Production method: carbon print.