A sermon composed by Rev. W. J. Davies.
Rev. W. J. Davies (Glan Llyfrwy) Sermon
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmsswjds
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS WJDS
- Dates of CreationLate 19th - early 20th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rev. W. J. Davies was also known by his bardic name Glan Llyfrwy. He was a close friend of the Rev. R. R. Morris of Blaenau Ffestiniog, Merioneth, whose papers are also held at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, March 2003.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference number : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 10407
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.