Daily notes of research trip by Virgina Luling, Survival International volunteer, to East Africa between the 7th January and 23th Feburary 1988, including visits to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Nairobi, Kenya; Mogadishu, Somalia; and Haregisa-Dawacley refugee camp, northern Somalia. Includes summaries of conversations with Oromo refugees, aid workers and academics.
Notes from field work in East Africa
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-si/si/e/4/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 SI/E/4/1
- Dates of Creation7 January 1988 - 23 February 1988
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This file is closed until 2088 under the Data Protection Act.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance