Ethel Wilson's diaries.
Diaries of Ethel Marjorie Wilson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.misc.f.841-6,g.304-52
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. f. 841-6, g. 304-52
- Dates of Creation1928-82
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description55 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ethel Marjorie Wilson (1905-1983), of London, was a fashion-designer, munitions-worker and civil servant.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The diaries were given to the Library by Ethel Wilson's nephew in 1984.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.