Letter from the Equipment Research and Development Steering Committee of the Department of Health and Social Security to Mr A.B. Scott, Secretary of the United Manchester Hospitals Board of Governors, proposing to place one of its improved production model CT scanners at the Manchester Royal Infirmary for evaluation, subject to the agreement of the Board of Governors and in response to the interest expressed by Ian Isherwood. Enclosing a note of the conditions attached to the proposal.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ISH/2/1/1/3
- Dates of Creation9 Oct 1972
- Physical Description2 sheets