Report of the Royal College of Radiologists Working Party on the Provision of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Services in the UK. Ian Isherwood was Chair of the Working Party, which was established in January 1992 to advise the Royal College of Radiologists on the present provision of magnetic resonance installations and to make recommendations on the future provision of MR Imaging services in the UK.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ISH/3/4/2/3
- Dates of CreationSep 1992
- Physical Description1 booklet