Typed report of the auditors, Mr Poynton and Mr Morris, reporting on problems with the keeping of the Society's accounts by its previous Secretary, including his failure to present the accounts to the auditors from 1934 onwards, discrepancies in the figures he had presented, and suspicions regarding the disappearance of the Society's funds from its account.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ISH/5/4/2
- Dates of Creation10 Sep 1937
- Physical Description7 sheets