Black and white photographic print showing a close-up image of a CT5005 scanner with a patient attended by a radiographer. The new patient preparation system was for use with the CT5005 scanner and maximised patient throughput by allowing full patient preparation outside the scanning area. The presence of the caption suggests that this photograph was used in an exhibition or presentation.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ISH/2/2/12/7
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1977?]
- Physical Description21 x 16 cms 1 b & w print