Letter from Andrew Scott to Ian Isherwood informing him that the United Manchester Hospitals Finance Committee are of the opinion that the staff required to work the new CT Scanner at the Infirmary should be at first financed by the Research Grants Committee, requesting that he prepare an application to the Research Grants Committee for its next meeting on 10th January 1973 and inviting him to speak at the meeting.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ISH/2/1/2/1
- Dates of Creation26 Oct 1972
- Physical Description1 sheet