Letter from G.B. Locke, Director of the Department of Radiology at Manchester Royal Infirmary, to Ian Isherwood, asking him for help in composing a reply to a letter from Dr Stirland, with Ian Isherwood's reply, dated 27 August 1975, giving his opinion that the reply should confirm that the Division of Radiology does not wish to advertise for a replacement NHS consultant in the wake of Ian Isherwood's appointment to the Chair of Diagnostic Radiology at Manchester University, as Ian Isherwood intends to keep his clinical interest in Neuroradiology.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ISH/1/4/6
- Dates of Creation21 Aug 1975
- Physical Description2 sheets