Black and white photographic print showing a CT5005 scanner being used to scan a patient, with an independent viewing centre in the foreground. A typescript caption stuck to the reverse of the photograph states that this particular machine was installed in the Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen. The presence of the caption suggests that this photograph was used in an exhibition or presentation.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ISH/2/2/12/6
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1977?]
- Physical Description15 x 19 cms 1 b & w print