Copies of two deeds: a lease of land for building a synagogue, 1856, and an assignment of the land, 1900.
Deeds relating to the Manchester Synagogue, Park Place, Cheetham Hill
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/12
- Dates of Creation1856, 1900
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Copies of two deeds relating to Manchester Synagogue, Park Place, Cheetham Hill.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.