The material comprises correspondence concerning arrangements for the Bryans to send books to Shirley Wood in China. Included are letters from Shirley Wood giving details of her day to day life and living conditions in China as well as correspondence with her parents, Ray Wood and Doris Dawson, John Lloyd and J.M. Tan.
'Shirley Huang + John Lloyd + JM Tan / and other book orders for China / 1962-3'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 99/01/02/202
- Dates of Creation1962-1963
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content