Manuscript notes for lectures on the law of evidence and on domestic law.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 223
- Dates of Creation1848-1849
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Joshua Marshman was Professor of English Law at University College London from 1844 to 1849.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.