Contains a request for a copy of Sigmund's new book; comments on the slight improvement with his business as he is losing less money; and informs that he will not be able to make a visit to Vienna under the present conditions. Has read in the newspapers that business has improved in Vienna and Germany.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 SSF/1/2/51
- Dates of Creation18 Jan 1928
- Physical Description1 sheet Some spots of discolouration.