Relates to the poor state of Sam's business from the effects of the war and strikes; the settling of money for parcels; and reports on the health of his mother and Pauline. Has also received the "Hamburg photo" from Sigmund [not present].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 SSF/1/2/20
- Dates of Creation4 May 1921
- Physical Description1 sheet Large tear through left-hand edge of page; spots of discolouration and small holes.