Provides news of the welfare of the family in Manchester, and that business is generally poor in the area. Comments that "there are more motor cars & cinemas & dancing music halls & unemployed than ever." Also discusses the situation of the Anschluss for Austria.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 SSF/1/2/53
- Dates of Creation18 Dec 1928
- Physical Description1 sheet Some spots of discolouration along the top edge of the page, and text is faded.