Informs of general news from the family in Manchester; Pauline has been unwell, Bertha's health has improved. Business has been very poor for Sam for the last 5 years from the depreciation of the value of cotton goods. Tells Sigmund they are proud of him for his work.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 SSF/1/2/43
- Dates of Creation29 Dec 1925
- Physical Description3 sheets Small hole in top left-hand corner of each page.