Cuttings book of press material related to the Markova-Dolin Company tour to Bristol Princes Theatre, Leeds Grand on 30 November, De La Warr Pavilion, and Bexhill on 17-19 December; performances of Mother Goose at London Hippodrome; the death of Legat on 24 January 1937; a Royal Charity performance at Piccadilly Theatre on 8 March 1937; Argentinita Recital at the Arts Club on 14 March 1937; miscellaneous cuttings including obituaries of Argentinita, Maria Belita, and Vera Zorina, the Holland v Vivian van Damm Productions lawsuit over copyright of Nightingale and the Rose.
Cuttings Book 1936 - 1937
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/12/thm/12/16
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/12/16
- Dates of CreationNov 1936 - Mar 1937
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Access to this item is at the discretion of the Archivist, for conservation reasons as the item may be fragile. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding access arrangements to view this item.