Cuttings book of press material related to Dolin's appearances in the films Dark Red Roses with George Balanchine and Lydia Lopokova and Alf's Button with Anna Ludmila, his performances in Lew Leslie's International Revue at the New York Magestic Theatre in January - May 1930, in Away from the Blues at the London Coliseum with Paul Haakon in June 1930, and in The Sparrow's Nest in Lowestoft on 4 August 1930.
Cuttings Book 1929 - 1930
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/12/thm/12/6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/12/6
- Dates of CreationAug 1929 - Aug 1930
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Access to this item is at the discretion of the Archivist, for conservation reasons as the item may be fragile. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding access arrangements to view this item.