This firm of solicitors, engaged by Joshua Podro, asks for an apology for their client for being described as "a renegade Jew" in the review of 'The Nazarene Gospel Restored' published by the 'Manchester Guardian'. They also ask for an apology to Graves for being described as "renegade" and for apologies for describing the book as "fiction masquerading as history" and suggesting that the authors "substitute imagination for evidence". Bears ms note from Joshua Podro.
Ts copy letter from Haymon & Lewis to the editor of the 'Manchester Guardian'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/K/NGR/26
- Dates of Creation4 January 1953 [sic]
- Physical Description4 leaves