Discusses a radio programme [on love poetry and the Rubaiyyat] to be broadcast on WOR radio in New York. The broadcast may have been part of the 'Martha Deane' show (pseudonym of Mary McBride). Letter bears Graves's ms draft reply.
Ts letter from Marian Young Taylor to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/k/rg/k/rok/36
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/K/ROK/36
- Dates of Creation14 November 1967
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC1061
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Originally filed in sequence of correspondence from the 1960s; placed here during cataloguing to reconcile the correspondence.