Statement published in the 'Manchester Guardian' 5 February 1954 explaining the use of the term "renegade" to describe Graves and Joshua Podro in a review of 'The Nazarene Gospel Restored' and apologising if the reviewer, Professor H.H. Rowley, had given the impression that he questioned their integrity as historians; International Press-Cutting Bureau slip attached.
Press cutting of an apology to the authors of 'The Nazarene Gospel Restored' published in the 'Manchester Guardian' 
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/k/rg/k/ngr/28
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/K/NGR/28
- Dates of Creation5 February 1954
- Physical Description1 leaf