Track 1. [00:04:51] Leisure time: Did a few things but wasn't allowed to join the Women's Institute. [00:22:12] Death in the family: Uncle committed suicide but the family never found out why. [00:27:11] Farm work: Ran the farm alone for a few months. Describes how he was taught to plough.
Oral History collection: Doris and Glyn Mabbett interviewed by an unidentified interviewer about Life in Gower.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 D 56/13/11
- Dates of Creationn. d.c. 1980s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 audio recording on cassette; also digital copy in MP3 format