- MS 559/64/1-4;D Letters (3) to Apsley Cherry-Garrard, 17 August, 6 and 10 November 1913, Telegram , 1913 [Regarding arrangements for his lecture at St Albans at which Cherry-Garrard is to preside, slide to be used by Cherry-Garrard for lectures to Workman's clubs] 3 leaves, ink and typescript
- MS 1007/2;D Letter to Reverend James Wilson, 17 December 1913 [Gives permission for Priestley to lecture] typed
- MS 764;D Rough notes of lecture given at Hutchinson Booksellers Luncheon  holograph (appears to lack 1 sheet)
- MS 687/2;D Note for a speech regarding Henry Robertson Bowers and Wilfred Bruce,  [Their part in the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913 (leader Robert Falcon Scott)] holograph
Evans, lecture notes
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Edward R.G.R. Evans/Lecture notes
- Dates of Creation1913 - 
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 letters, 2 sets of notes
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Notes and letters regarding lectures given by Evans and others.