Mr Lee Fook-Tung was a Technician at Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong, who came to Glasgow to train under Ferguson-Smith, January-June 1978.
Ferguson-Smith correspondence with F-T Lee
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 188/3/4/48/3
- Dates of Creation24 May 1977-30 Jun 1978
- Physical Description16 pages
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.