Includes correspondence between Ferguson-Smith and Sir Kenneth Charles Calman when he was a professor in the Department of Oncology at the University of Glasgow, Dr James Camakaris, Dr A Hugh Cameron, Dr Nina A J Carson, Prof Cedric O Carter, and Felicity Bryers (formerly Carter). Also includes Ferguson-Smith's response to questionnaire on genetic counselling facilities and needs.
Ferguson-Smith correspondence, Ca
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 188/3/4/12/1
- Dates of Creation26 Apr 1978-20 Dec 1978
- Physical Description33 pages
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.
Calman, Sir, Kenneth Charles, b 1941, Knight, Chief Medical Officer for Her Majesty's Governement and Chancellor of University of Glasgow